Axiom is a member of Longhurst Group, one of the largest housing associations in the Midlands. Together, we provide more than 21,000 homes as well as care and support services and employ over 1,200 people. The Group is made up of Axiom, Spire Homes, Friendship Care and Housing and Longhurst & Havelok Homes.
Axiom Academy is part of Axiom Housing Association (an organisation accredited with Investors in People Gold). The Academy provides quality learning, training and skills development from our community-based centres working with a range of learners aged 16 and over.
Our objective is to provide an innovative and quality learning experience for people to meet their individual needs and aspirations.
The Axiom Academy vision
- To be first in providing excellent achievement and success rates
- An excellent reputation for engagement of learners that are hard to reach
- Quality placements offering a variety of experiences for student social workers
- Flexible approaches to learners
- Supportive approach to ensure learners realise their full potential
See our Academy Brochure [pdf] 3MB for further details.
How we will treat your data ICO statement.pdf [pdf] 44KB
You hear and see more about us by watching our film here.